Requirements and Application
Scientists with the following requirements can apply:
- W1 assistant professors (with or without Tenure Track) or own junior research group leaders in natural or engineering sciences, medicine or psychology (e.g. Emmy-Noether Programme (DFG), Sofja Kovalevskaja Award (AvH), or similar)
- Doctorate or PhD-equivalent less than seven years prior the application with exceptional results
- Employment at a German university, Fraunhofer-Institute, Helmholtz-Center, Leibniz-Institute or Max Planck Institute
- Formal or content-related right to supervise a doctorate
- Support by the head of institute for the project
Here is the advertisement.
For further information on the requirements and a detailed list of all documents required for the application, please refer to the document 'Program Information for Applicants'.
The upcoming application period runs from September 1st to October 30th, 2021. The application must be sent via our application portal. If you have any questions, please contact Stefanie Peer.
Applications received after the deadline will not be considered. Documents can be in German or English. The data protection regulations of the Hector Fellow Academy apply.
Applicants will be informed by the end of the year whether they are in the second round. The final selection round takes place in February.
Application Period Hector RCD Award:
September 1 - October 30, 2021